Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 20 January 2013

Click on the link to see the creations

This week has been made up of cleaning out my Mother-in-Laws garage, and as you could imagine with 40 years of stuff it took some time. So because of this I am placing my long overdue Stampin' Up! order today, I am starting to get brown box withdraws so I can't wait to get the order in.

One small change I have made to the blog is to include a link for those who get picked for the weekly pics. Just click on the name of choice and see how these creations have been made.


I hope you all have a fabulous week.



4 comments:

Kathy McInnes Independant Close To My Heart Consultant said...

awesome news about the link to the blog, makes looking for them so much easier - well done :-)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

The links are really helpful, Callena! Thanks! Xxx

kareN stampZ said...

Love what you've done Callena the blog looks fresh & fun xxx

Stamp with Angela said...

Thanks for adding the links. This is very helpful.