Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 10 March 2013

Rounds the Bays


Hi All Crafters,

Once again this weekend has produced some fantastic weather, who would have thought its Autumn. It was so hot today I felt sorry for all those runners doing round the bays, did anyone enter today? My husband did, I of course stayed inside and enjoyed the air conditioning at home, sounds bad I know but hey we all can't compete!

Today is the last day for the NZSU Week 8 Colour challenge, for those that haven't entered you have until midnight tonight. Thank you for all those that have already entered, I have some fantastic cards to select from!

Now onto the pics of the week...




I wish you all a safe week.

No comments: