Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Out with the old and in with the new...

Hi Crafters,

It's that time of year again when the retirement list comes out in anticipation for the exciting New Catalogue.

I for one are very excited about all the new and exciting things Stampin' Up! have planned for us this year. We've already had a taste of things to come with the release of the Single Stamps and the 25 years celebration stamp set, which I must say is gorgeous!

What are you planning to do with your retired stamp sets? I plan to keep most of mine because I buy what I love, and love to keep what a like!. I will however have a few I'll sell once the new catalogue arrives.

I would love to see some card examples of new products available now, post them on your blog and I'll chose the best to post.

Now onto the pictures for this week...

 
 
Have a great card making week everyone.
 
 

No comments: