Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Monday 10 June 2013

Prepping photos Tips week one.

Hi Crafters,

Back in February I went through Photo Tips with you. I gave you a brief outline on what to do to capture the best picture for your blog, Now I thought I'd go over how to prep them.

What is Prepping? Well in the industry it is slang for the preparing of the image and getting something to a finished state. To get your images to a finished state you need to factor in a few things such as the image size produced for the file and the quality of equipment used in taking it.

I use Photoshop for prepping my images, but there are other useful applications, like Paint.net, Microsoft Paint, Paintbrush or Photoshop Elements or more professional applications like Lightroom or Photoshop CC.

Just remember these points;
  1. Make sure you have a good quality camera.
  2. Take your photos on a good file format and size.
  3. Have an application the suits your skill level.
Next week I'll go over some more tips to increase your skills in getting the best image displayed on your blog.

Now onto this weeks pics...

 
 
Until next week...
 




No comments: