Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Monday 1 July 2013

Week 1 Interview with a Demonstrator

Hi Crafters,

Seeing today is the official launch of the new 2013-2014 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue, I thought I'd take this time to interview a few of our fantastic Demonstrators. It's always nice to get to know our team.

Each week over the next 4 weeks I'll interview one demonstrator. This week I fired some questions to the lovely Ann Wills my fantastic up line. She lives in Auckland on the North Shore and below is her interview...

Interview with Ann Wills

"Firstly Thank you Ann for taking the time to answer my questions"...
 
 
1.       How long have you been aware of the Stampin Up products?
"5 years"
2.       Who introduced you to Stampin Up.
"I went to a workshop that Jacque Williams did for Julia Leece before she signed up"
3.       When did you become a Stampin Up Demonstrator.
"April 2009"
4.       What made you decide to be a demonstrator?
"I wanted EVERYTHING in the catalogue so I thought I had better sign up so I could at least get a discount"        
5.       If you had 5 minutes to collect as many Stampin Up supplies for a rush event to help support another demonstrator, what would you collect and why?
               "Big Shot, handbag die, & an embossing folder.
               Card Stock - Whisper White & a couple of coordinating colours.
               Matching ink pads or markers; Wheel with Versa Mark cartridge.
               Embossing Powder & Heat Gun.
               Stamp Set, Paper Trimmer, adhesives, Dazzling Diamonds"
              "With this selection I would use the BS to cut out a mini handbag which I would then use 
              the wheel on it & heat emboss for my workshop Wow. Then the customers would make a
              simple card using the other products" 
 
      6.     What current Stampin Up tool or stamp set would you never live without?
                "Big Shot & I suspect the magnetic platform when I get it"
7.       What is the best Stampin Up tip you have.
                "Always demonstrate the more expensive stamp sets as what you demonstrate is
                what sells, hence the reason I always demo the BS & heat embossing"
8.       What is your favourite technique.
                "That’s a hard one, I love them all!  Faux Embossing is great for a workshop as it is quick
                & easy, it does work better if you have 2 of the same stamp to save having to clean it
                when you go from Whisper White Craft to the other colour"
9.       Lastly, tell us what your favourite class was and why?
                "Polished Stone.  Everyone had fun & the results are always amazing plus no two cards
                are ever the same"
 If you'd like to know more about Ann and her business please visit her sites below. She is available on both DBWS and her very own blog, which is linked to NZSU.
 
 
Ann Wills DBWS address:
Ann Wills Blog address:
http://superstamper.blogspot.co.nz/

Now onto this weeks pics...


 

 
Have a great week everyone!

 
 


No comments: