Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Monday 15 July 2013

Week 3: Interview with a Demonstrator

Hi Crafters,

Were up to week 3 of my interviews and this week I've come back to the North Island and found a great demonstrator in Wellington.

Some of you might know her as the administrator of the NZSU for 2011, but we know her as the lovely Keryn Campbell.

Below she took time out of her busy schedule to answer a few questions for me, this is her interview...

Interview with Keryn Campbell
 
 
1. How long have you been a Stampin Up Demonstrator?
6 years on Tuesday (16th July)
 
2. What made you decided to become one?
I'd seen Stampin' Up!® in an American Stamping Magazine and knew they were coming to New Zealand but had forgotten about it until a friend (now my downline) showed me a catalogue.  It was the perfect time for a new business for me as my youngest son was at Kindy.
 
 
3. What is the biggest class number you have demonstrated for?
From Memory 22ish.

 
        4. What other craft based things do you enjoy.
         knitting, cross-stitch and other needlework.   I don't have  a lot of time for those anymore.
 
5. What Stampin Up Product new or past do you use the most, you can name up to 3?
 Big Shot, Desktop Trimmer, Stampin' Scrub
 
6. What was your favourite class and why? 
My favourite classes are always for my Stamp Club ladies. 
 
7. Name your top 5 Stampin Up products in order, and what makes them the top.
Stampin' Scrub - just love being able to change ink colours so quickly, snail adhesive - no need to remove tape, stamping sponges - fabulous finishing touch, Big Shot - so many different ways to cut, emboss & texture, MDS - Just the best thing ever for business flyers and marketing tools. 
 
8. What is the best Stampin Up tip you've been given and by whom.
Among others 'it's not only OK but almost necessary to make mistakes when you're demoing' - it was a long time ago but I think it was my Upline Sharlene.
 
9. What is your favourite technique? 
Sponging.
 
10. Lastly what was your funniest Stampin Up moment you can remember.
I'm sure there have been funny moments but right now my mind is blank.
 
If you want to know more about Keryn Campbell or would like to attend her classes please contact her at:
 

Now onto this weeks pics...

 
 
Have a great week everyone!!
 






No comments: