Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Monday 21 July 2014

NZSU Pics of the Week 20 July 2014

Good Morning, I hope you have all had a good weekend, even though it has been very cold. I arrived home last night from a week in Bangkok so I certainly noticed the drop in temperature. 
It was nice to see some of our demo's who haven't blogged for a while, posting this week.
Keryn Campbell's son Cam has show cased some of his memories using "Project Life" Well done Cam, beautiful work!
Congratulations!! to Susan Wong for her appointment to the "Artisan Design Team"


 


1 comment:

Keryn Campbell said...

Thanks for showcasing Cameron's art work. He'll be very pleased to see it when I show him tomorrow.

BTW I know it's confusing but his surname is Patterson not Campbell. It might be better to change the link back to my name to avoid confusion.