Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 12 October 2014

NZSU Pics of the Week 12 October 2014

Good afternoon, I hope you have all had a good week, I have been visiting with my sister and her family in Melbourne this week and will return to NZ next Saturday. I have spent a good deal of my time here making Christmas cards for her to send to her many friends and relatives. I've been using my blendabilities to colour images which I have throughly enjoyed, I find colouring and shading to be a very relaxing way to craft.
Have a great week.

Top Row:   Delys Cram   Jackie Noble   Jacque Williams
2nd Row:   Keryn Campbell   Sharlene Meyer   Angela Palmer
3rd Row:   Paula Reid   Susan Wong   Sally Robertson

No comments: