Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 19 October 2014

NZSU Pics of the Week 19 Oct 2014

Well I'm still in Melbourne, I was booked to return to NZ yesterday, however as my brother-in-law still needs help caring for my sister this week I will be heading home next Saturday. 
This morning I watched Shelli's video on our Demo site regarding yet to be announced major changes to the career plan, these changes will be announced gradually on a Monday and or Tuesday between now and January 2015. There has been a team working on the changes for some time now, so it will be exciting to hear what they have worked out.
Have an awesome week, hopefully managing some crafting.

3rd Row:   Paula Dobson   Sharlene Meyer   Susan Wong 

No comments: