Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Monday 8 June 2015

NZSU Pics of the Week 7 June 2015

Hello Stampers, have you had a good week?  I'm looking forward to seeing many of your creations posted on our NZSU Blog using the great new products in this years catty.
I note that we will be able to update our MDS program to "My Memories Suite" software, which I will be doing so I am able to continue using similar software to create these posts.
I am posting this from Bali where we are holidaying with my sister and her family. We are staying in a beautiful villa about 45 minutes from the airport, so away from the hustle and bustle and spending a lot of time in the fabulous pool.
Have a great week.




Top Row:   Alison Hyde   Angela Palmer   Jackie Noble
Bottom Row:   Julia Leece   Marilyn Meadows   Keryn Campbell


1 comment:

Keryn Campbell said...

Thanks so much for choosing my project.