Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 5 July 2015

NZSU Pics of the Week 5 July 2015

Good Afternoon all, I have to post this a little earlier than usual as I have just had an email from my brother-in-law, in Melbourne advising that my sister has been admitted to hospital again, so I'm off over there to help out where I can.

I know a few of you will be holding school holiday classes for children, I hope they go well and you have lots of interest. Lets cross our fingers that the weather isn't too bad. 

I'm coming back from Melbourne on Friday night as I have booked flights to take two of my grandsons down to Christchurch in the 2nd week of the holidays, to visit with Southern branch of the family.

Have a wonderful week.

Top Row: Alison Hyde   Delys Cram   Julia Leece
Bottom Row:   Paula Dobson   Sally Williams   Susan Wong 

No comments: