Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 2 August 2015

NZSU Pics of the Week 2 August 2015


Hi Stampers, I'm in Melbourne again this week my sister is in hospital again and very unwell. So I've scheduled this post to publish on Sunday night, I hope it works as I haven't tried this particular function previously. I love how all the new products keep inspiring everyone, just take a look at whats been posted this week, gorgeous work Ladies.
Absolutely excited with all the upcoming products in the Holiday Catalogue, can't wait to get my hands on some of these new products.
Have a great week everyone.

2nd Row:     Paula Dobson   Rhonda Fawcett   Sharlene Meyer

No comments: