Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 9 August 2015

NZSU Pics of the Week 9th August 2015

Hi, I'm guessing many of you are waiting with baited breath for your SU "brown boxes" to arrive and some may have already received their pre-orders. The Holiday Catalogue is filled with such great products that like many others I found it difficult to choose what to order first. I really enjoy Christmas, so I'm very excited about the Christmas products that I've ordered, which should be arriving in the next couple of days.
Marilyn Meadows one of our fellow demonstrators has been travelling in the USA and has been posting some of her experiences on her Blog, this week she posted a photo of herself at the Stampin' Up Convention in Salt Lake City, how awesome is that?
Have a fantastic week everyone.




No comments: