Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 27 September 2015

NZSU Pics of the Week 27 Sept 2015

Well this is the last post I will posting from the USA, we are now in Washington DC, which I love and will be back in NZ early on the 30th September. It means I haven't done any crafting for a month, that must be the longest time I have been away from stamping for about 4 years! I definitely struggled with New York, so many people and it was very hot while we were there which didn't help. I look forward to some peaceful creating when we get settled into our home again.

Big apologies to Kathryn Tyrrell for crediting her creation last week to Sally Robertson and many thanks to Sally for emailing me so I could correct my mistake.
Have an awesome week.
2nd Row:  Paula Dobson   Paula Reid   Susan Wong


No comments: