Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 1 November 2015

NZSU Pics of The Week 1 November 2015

Good Evening fellow stampers, have you had a good week? I received a Stampin' Up order earlier this week with lots of Holiday catalogue products so I was able to create some more lovely Christmas cards and sets of 4 x 4 cards for friends, which I so enjoy. 

We are now in our first week of November and I am almost finished my second year as administrator of this blog, I look forward to completing this very enjoyable task each Sunday night, however there may be someone else who would like to take over this role and bring a fresh perspective to the site. Please send me an e-mail if you would be interested in taking over this role in the New Year.

Have a fantastic week.


Top Row:    Alison Hyde   Delys Cram   Patrice Halliday-Larsen
2nd Row     Paula Dobson   Paula Reid   Sally Robertson

No comments: