Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 13 December 2015

NZSU Pics of the Week 13 Dec 2015

Hi De Ho Stampers, many of you will have been busy this week with end of year school and work functions, with still more to come no doubt. I've been busy creating teachers gifts for my grandsons whom seem to have more than one teacher each these days, however the teachers are always appreciative knowing that time and thought have gone into the gifts they receive.
This week I was thinking it was time I checked out how to make the NZSU Blog mobile friendly, I found it was very easy as "Blogger" had an option within their program to sort it out. I hope that you find it a little easier to access on your phones now.
Have a great week and be careful out there in the busy pre Christmas whirl.

Top Row:  Alison Hyde  Debbie Lamb

2nd Row:  Jacque Williams  Paula Reid 


No comments: