Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Monday 14 March 2016

NZSU Pics of the Week 13 March 2016

Hello everyone, have you had a good week? While I was typing the date for this post, it occurred to me that this year is indeed "marching" along very quickly. The old adage "the older you get the faster it goes" comes to mind eek I hope it doesn't get any faster for me.

Our family welcomed our fifth grandson into the world early this morning, we are truly blessed to now have six grandchildren to love.

I've had some fun this week playing with the Easter Lamb stamp set, this stamp is so versatile and very cute, loving it, hoping to see some posted from all of you.

Have a terrific week.




No comments: