Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Wednesday 26 December 2007

Blog of the Week - First Blog of the Year!

Stamping All Seasons by Tracy Jackson is our blog of the week this week. Her cards are absolutely stunning. If you ever need some inspiration - visit her site!
Summer by the Sea

I had always wanted this stamp set, and when I got it I never used it. I love coloring and shading, it brings the kid out in me.!!!
My kids are at my side wanting to make cards, so better make them happy, might even have a few more creations to show you after today.

Posted by Stamping Seasons at Friday, December 28, 2007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TFS, nice card, wish I could see it a bit better. Thought you would like a comment from the US. I live in Florida--joanne