Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Tuesday 29 January 2008

Blog of the Week - The Stamp House

Megan has only just started blogging and we think for a newbie she's doing a great job!  Although Megan's new at blogging she's not new at Stampin' Up! she was one of the first to sign up.  If you have any questions ask her - she's read the demo manual from front to back! 

Check out more fantastic cards on her blog The Stamp House.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Black and White

Megan BOW

I love how elegant this simple card looks I made it with friendship blooms stamp set (one of our free sets in the sale-a-bration promotion) . I think this is my favourite sale-a-bration set. It looks much nicer in real life.

1 comment:

Tru said...

Sorry for any inconvienience I typed the link to Megan's blog wrong. It's now been corrected.
Thanks Harry for letting me know.