Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Saturday 6 September 2008

It's Maori Mate - Embossing Challenge by Katrina

I got a lovely surprise tonight when I got home from work.  I received an email from Katrina a Kiwi lady over in Aussie.  She's been busy making these gorgeous cards - so nice to see she's been thinking of home and using the Kiwi themed set.


Stamps - It's Maori Mate, Pure & Simple Alphabet
Cardstock - Going Grey, Basic Grey, Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink - Versamark
Accessories - Silver EP, Corner Punch

Thanks for entering Katrina, I hope your workshops go well, if all your cards are as stunning as this I'm sure they will.

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

very kiwiana - well done Katrina