Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 16 November 2008

New Email Address

Hi I hope everyone has enjoyed the beautiful weather this weekend.

Just letting you all know that I've created a separate email address for this blog.

The new address is nzsublog@xtra.co.nz and is accessable to all the admins. So if you want to enter challenges, have pics posted or to nominate blogs for Inspiration or Blog of the Week or just to contact us please email us at the new address.

The old addresses still work so don't stress (if anyone is confused about the email addresses don't worry I think I've got three but they all work and I do get your emails)

Thanks
Trudi

No comments: