Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Saturday 3 January 2009

1 Year Old!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!

We are officially one year old as of 26th December 08!  I can't believe we started off with about 6 blogs and now we're up to 40.

Thank you to everyone who has shared their creations, ideas, thoughts and a little bit of their lives with us over the past year.  And thank you to everyone who has participated in challenges.  I've met many wonderful ladies via emails and comments.

I'm looking forward to a new year filled with more cards and  projects and am hoping to finally catch up with my scrapbooking - especially as that is what I originally started out doing.  And also seeing what everyone else puts their talents to.

Thank you for sharing with us and I hope that your year is filled with happiness and blessings and the only challenges you face are colour ones.

Trudi

3 comments:

Lisa Green said...

I also agree, it's been so wonderful "meeting" these gifted and inspiring people through their personal and facinating blogs. My resolutios for the new year are eating healtheier, exercising more and creating more!!! (let's see how long (more like quickly!) it takes for me to break these!
Thanks Trudi for all you do and your awesomeness:-)

kareN stampZ said...

Wow - thanks Trudi & team for all the extra effort you do - I find it hard enough to do one blog justice - let alone another

Louise F NZ said...

Ha I know what you mean Karen, 3 bogs was getting too much for me, so I have combined my own 2 blogs, so just that and this one now.