Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Wednesday 24 June 2009

Raspberry Suite colour challenge #10


Hi Guys, Lisa G here.
I have really been getting into Dawn McVey's blog lately, she has such classy taste and a superb eye for design and colour, So in line with the "challenge" theme, I thought I would post her very popular colour challenge.
I have been getting so tired of not being creative, I LOVE making cards and scrapbooking, papercrafts in general and I LOVE Stampin' Up! so very much.
So.... I have made myself a resolution:
1) to USE all my scrumptious SU! products, and not be left with packs and packs of paper, brads and rolls and rolls of ribbon like I did this year when the catalogue/IBC rolled over
and
2) to participate in at least 1 challenge that the NZSUblog has put up on the website, and I figured if I publicise this with you, the fellow blogger, I might actually DO some crafting!
So, let's see if this works...I'll show you mine if you show me yours :-)

No comments: