Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 6 June 2010

Challenges on hold

Hi all not sure why but May's challenge was a flop & it was a fabulous project Helen & I'm going to do it one day - I even promised a wee prize hoping some more would join in to no avail but I've had the draw using www.random org & congratulations Roz Begbie you're it - click the big blue envelope & send me your address & I'll get it in the post for you.

I'll do a bit of hopping & find us some more inspiration soon.

In the interim I'll share this video LINK that Keryn Campbell found on how to make a whole bird family using the 2 step bird punch - it's fabulous thanks Keryn


No comments: