Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 3 April 2011

What I'm loving

about the talent on this blog is that even when I only have a couple of short time spots in my week to find the picks to show you it is so easy to find projects that catch my eye.  Thanks ladies for making things easy during my super busy week.


Top L-R: - Debi Lamb, Frances Poff, Keryn Campbell
Middle L-R: - Cherie Ward, Delys Cram, Julia Leece
Bottom L-R: - Megan McDonald, Paula Dobson, Tracey Old


2 comments:

Created by You said...

All very lovely cards! I'm off to check out their blogs!
Hugs,
Sharon F.

Sharna Russell said...

Hi Keryn,
Please don't forget about our lovely creations over on the side at the NZSU supporters.
I am loving your weekly picks