Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Monday 14 November 2011

More fabulous designs

from our Stampin' Up!® demonstrator team.  The stand out project this week has to be the Pom Pom Mouse from Julia Leece using the Beau Chateau Fabric.


Top L-R: - Debbie Lamb, Alison Hydes, Julia Leece
Middle L-R: - Kelly Nelson, Keryn Campbell, Paula Dobson
Bottom L-R: - Paula Reid, Sally Williams, Sharlene Meyer

A quick note for our demonstrator team.  At the end of this year it is time for me to step down as the adminstrator of this blog and let somebody else take a turn.  If you're enjoying visiting the site, if it's been good at generating visits for your blog you may want to consider making sure it keeps going.  EMail me to find out what's involved.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My grand mother told me I might enjoy this website. It was thoroughly correct. This post essentially made my day. You can not imagine just how greatly time I had spent for this info ! I be pleased about your work!

Before I go, give permission me thank you for your understanding with my English as (I'm certain you have become aware this at this time ,), English is not my primary tongue hence I am utilizing Google Translate to form out how to write what I actually have in mind to say.