Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 14 October 2012

I'm back

Hi there

It's nice to be back home again after a fantastic holiday in the US.  Although I'm not sure I like the weather you all put on for us yesterday when we arrived home!

A big THANK YOU to Keryn for posting the 'picks of the week' while I was away.

I thought I'd better do this weeks post early as I think I'll be heading to bed soon as we're still tired and have to go back to work tomorrow :(


Top Row - L to R:  Heather Stewart, Delys Cram, Paula Reid
Middle Row - L to R:  Paula Dobson, Kristine McNickle, Katrina Criglington
Bottom Row - L to R:  Dee Sturgeon, Debbie Lamb, Tracey Old

Well lets hope the weather improves in time for Labour Weekend.

Have a great week
Paula

No comments: