Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 23 December 2012

Let the holidays begin

Hi there

I can now say 'I'm on holiday' :)  I know it's only been 10 weeks since I had a 5 week holiday in the US but that was 10 weeks ago!  I am really looking forward to this holiday break to relax.  I hope you all manage to have some relaxation time as well.

Here are this week's picks.  Some of the projects reature products that have been/are on the Clearance Rack Blitz that is running at the moment.  Do get in touch with your demonstrator to find out what is for sale.


 Top Row:  Jacque Williams, Shona Edmonds, Kristine McNickle
Middle Row:  Rhonda Imrie, Rhonda Fawcett, Helen Williams
Bottom Row:  Paula Dobson, Delys Cram, Vanessa Baker

Have a wonderful Christmas Day with family and friends - keep safe and I'll see you back here next week for my last post of 2012.

Paula

No comments: