Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 3 March 2013

Last week for the Challenge

Hi Everyone,

I hope you've all had a fun and creative week.

I haven't been able to get any crafting done this week, however did spend some time at my 3 year old's kindy making shortbread using the "Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps".  I was presently surprised to see how well the kids were able to swap the silicon shapes and how well the handle fitted snuggle into their hands.

Now just a reminder, this week is the last week for the challenge so please make sure your entries are in. I can't wait to see what you can create with the colour coach.

Well onto the pics...


Happy stampin everyone.




No comments: