Well this is the last week of my "interview with a demonstrator" series, and I've been lucky to have 4 lovely ladies agree to answer my questions about them.
This week I've gone back to the South Island, Dunedin to be exact and managed to score the lovely Karen Lister for an interview...
Interview with Karen Lister
2. What part of the South Island do you live?
4. Who introduced you to Stampin Up?
5. How do you like to best market your product?
7. What is your favourite class technique?
9. What is the most amount of cards you've made in one day!
10. Lastly what was your funniest Stampin Up moment you can remember.
Having my dad suggest I should make a punch art baby head to fit on a particular stamp in the new catalogue.
If you want to know more about Karen and her business you can contact her at...
Now onto this weeks pics...
Have a great week everyone...