Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Monday 13 January 2014

Pics of the week

Thanks to everyone who has found the time to blog this week, many are still on holiday or in holiday mode and haven't had the opportunity to craft. 

How many have placed pre-orders yet? I've had my 4 grandsons for the last week so no time to place an order or indeed do any crafting, but I'm hoping to place an order tonight.

Brian and I are off to Melbourne tomorrow until the 21st Jan, Brian loves going to the Australian Open while I visit with my sister (who is a hobby demo), she and I will manage to do some crafting while I'm there.

Don't forget to use the Pic of the week logo if your project is chosen, it is featured on the left hand side of this blog.

Top Row: Alison Hyde Angela Palmer Tee-Jay Horrell

2nd Row: Narelle Hoggard Paula Dobson Paula Reid 



No comments: