Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 23 March 2014

Pics of the Week 23 March 2014

Earlier this evening I took the opportunity to join Jacque Williams' Webinar, what a great experience, so easy to participate and the content was extremely useful. I'll definitely make sure I register for the next one. Jacque does so well talking for an hour, at one point her poor voice showed signs of strain and as she pointed out the Auckland Extravaganza was yesterday which  also required a lot of talking. We're really lucky to have such a committed leader, Thank you Jacque - from your Team. 
Have a good week everyone.


3rd Row:  Paula Dobson   Paula Reid   Susan Wong


3 comments:

Keryn Campbell said...

Thank you for including my project in your weekly pics.

I see you're doing posts about our top demos. It's great to hear that Jacque does such an amazing job.

Would you like me to write a blurb for you on my team leader Sharlene Meyer who's also one of the top players in Stampin' Up!® NZ?

Keryn

Janet Mills said...

Hi Keryn, it would be great to get a blurb on Sharlene. Thanks for your input. Cheers Janet.

Keryn Campbell said...

Janet I will contact Sharlene and make sure she's OK with being featured.