Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 11 May 2014

Pics of the Week 11 May 2014

Happy Mothers day to everyone. I've had a great day with family and friends. My husband cooked a beautiful brunch for 7 and then we all spent most of the day together. Fabulous weather topped the day off.

Next Sunday I will be AWOL as 10 of us are going on a 7 day family holiday, so please forgive the absence of a post from me next Sunday.

Many of you will be preparing to head off to Melbourne for Convention in the next week or so, I am so disappointed not to be able to attend this year. Have a fantastic time, you will come back full of enthusiasm and ideas. "Stampin' Up" sure knows how to run a convention!!


3rd Row:   Debbie Lamb   Linda Scott   Rhonda Fawcett

No comments: