Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Monday 2 June 2014

Pics of the Week 1st June 2014


Hello everybody, I hope you have all survived the Polar Blast we have been experiencing this weekPlease forgive the layout of this week's "Pics" my laptop has a virus which my youngest son is sorting out and I'm using my husbands laptop in the meantime, which doesn't have MDS loaded. Phil Reid Paula's husband features in this week's "pics" He has created a card for Paula's birthday this year. Well done Phil!
Just click on the names below the Pics to go to each site.
Angela Palmer

Delys Cram

Michelle Pepper

Paula Dobson

Phil Reid

Rhonda Fawcett

Susan Wong

Tee-Jay Horrell

Vanessa Baker











No comments: