Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 2 November 2014

NZSU Pics of the Week 2 November 2014

Only 7 weeks until Christmas, have you started your stack of Christmas cards yet? On Fridays I have lunch with a group of friends and every year I give each of them a pack of Christmas cards and as most of them are sent overseas they have to be ready for posting in November so I've been creating Christmas cards for some time already.
I hope that everyone had a wonderful time yesterday at the Christchurch "Party Time" we've already seen some of the beautiful projects on your blogs.
Enjoy your week, happy stamping.



1 comment:

Keryn Campbell said...

Thanks for including the photo of my LO Janet.