Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 19 April 2015

NZSU Pics of the Week 19 April 2015

I think we're finally into Autumn weather and many will think it's winter, especially those in the South after this week's cold blast. I hope those of you who've had children home for the school holidays have enjoyed your time. 
Only about 10 days until convention now so many will be busy getting ready for the last convention as we know it, which I'm sure will be very special. I hope as many as possible share your experiences through your blogs, I know I for one will be looking forward to seeing all your news.
Have a fabulous week.

Top Row:   Debbie Lamb   Jackie Noble   Lisa Bullock

No comments: