Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 12 July 2015

NZSU Pics of the Week 12 July 2015

Well here I am back in Auckland after spending a week Melbourne and this Wednesday I'm off to Christchurch with two of my Grandsons for the remainder of the school holidays. We went to The Warehouse this afternoon to buy, boots, jackets, scarves, gloves and beannies to keep out the worst of the cold. I am reliably informed that the best place to take kids to play in the snow is "Hilltop", so if anyone has a better alternative please let me know.


There are some splendid cards appearing on blogs and facebook using the new products ; "Butterfly Basics" stamps and thinlits have obviously been a huge success and the new "In Colours" are also very popular, I'm really enjoying using the new Tip Top Taupe, both the ink and cardstock.
I hope everyone has a wonderful week.

Top Row:       Delys Cram   Lisa Bullock   Julia Leece

No comments: