Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Monday 11 July 2016

NZSU Pics of the Week 10 July 2016

Hello fellow stampers, this week I'm blogging from Melbourne where I will be for the next couple of weeks. The weather here is a little warmer than in Auckland and considerably warmer than Christchurch, where I have spent most of the last three and a half months, helping to care for our newest Grandchild Connor. Connor's Mum suffers from ME/CFS and needs help each day so I will be living between the two cities for the foreseeable future. Because of this I haven't had my Stampin' Up supplies to hand, thus having very little chance to craft, so instead I've been creating digital albums and have caught up on a lot of family photos. However I really miss making handmade creations and whenever I get up to Auckland for a few days, I become ensconced in my craft room. So I've decided to pack up some of my craft supplies to take to Christchurch.
Have a fantastic week.

No comments: