Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Tuesday 5 August 2008

Welcome Chloe!!!!!



A huge welcome to Chloe Danz, our newest demo in Wanganui. And man are we lucky to have such a talented lady join us demos. I have been following Chloe's "other" non SU blog for a while now and she has just started her new SU blog and you can check it out here. I am sure Chloe would be really stoked if you visited and left a comment to welcome her and show what a bunch of super people you all are.

I am doubly stoked as Chloe loves challenges and I am sure that her entries in the ones on here will inspire you all to join in.

2 comments:

Tru said...

Very cool card. I've seen this set and ummd and arrd about it, you may have just convinced me.

Tracy said...

Yay... go Chloe!!!