Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Friday 10 October 2008

Blog of the Week

I chose Anna Sutherland for this week.  She's fairly new on NZSU so this is a great opportunity to get to know Anna a little better, and I love her 'clean & fresh' style.  If you haven't already, visit her blog Funky, Fresh & Fun.

How long have you been stamping and how did you get started?
I started stamping just over 3 years ago when I was pregnant with my son Connor.  I went along to a couple of classes with my mother in law and was hooked from that point on.

What's your favourite Stampin' Up! product?
I don't really have a favourite product as I tend to want it all.  If I had to choose though I think that it would be the gorgeous ribbon.

Where do you go for inspiration?
My main source of inspiration is all you talented people out there with blogs.

Thanks Anna for sharing all your creations with us.  Remember everyone, anyone can nominate a blog for Blog of the Week, just email either Louise or Trudi with the name of the blog and the reason you're nominating it.

1 comment:

chloe said...

Congrats Anna I love your style!!!