Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Monday 20 October 2008

Blog of the Week

This weeks "Blog of the Week" is Tracey Old and her blog "A Stampers Touch". I really enjoy visiting Tracey's blog as she has the most gorgeous projects and cards. Tracey is one talented lady.





Tracey's Q&A
How Long have you been stamping? I have been stamping for about 7 years, in between having my family. The children are a bit older now which gives me a bit of time to create and have fun stamping
What is your favourite stamping accessory? My favourite accessory would have to be embellishments love them all, ribbon, brads, hodgepodge, punches any thing to add a little something to my project.
What is your favourite SU colour line? Earth elements would be my favourite colour range.
What inspires you? Love looking through blogs to see what other people create, they inspired me to set one of my own up.


I highly recommend going and checking out Tracey's blog and taking some time to have a look at her stunning projects.

No comments: