Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Monday 14 December 2009

Jenny Humphreys


Jenny is this week's inspiration with her 12 days of Christmas gifts. She has some cool projects but I love her bit late fold out-scrapbook - especially as I'm a bit late with posting this as my sister has been working on my PC lately.

So this week's challenge is to link below your gift ideas.



Update: Click on Mr Linky 3 & 4 to see Dely's take on this mini-album - gorgeous

3 comments:

Sally Williams said...

Congrats Ladies they are all so lovely.

Anonymous said...

I tried doing the mini album shown but wasnt happy with the results Ive achieved so far.Its very cool though!

cini143 said...

Ladies defenitely like thissssssssssssss