Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 6 December 2009

Sweet Treat Ideas?


Well I hate to say this but I haven't been able to find anyone this week that has shared or linked to somewhere else or provided a tutorial apart from ME and my link to the snow globe video - so I'm going to nominate myself for this week's inspiration - my card for my downline was cased from one of my favourite Aussie bloggers Kirsty Brown & she has done something amazing today with the sweet treat cups & butterflies - stunning!

So this week's challenge is to link all those ideas for Sweet Treat Cups; which should be easy as I can see there's plenty appearing already.

Please link your blog post or SCS or PCP post using Mr Linky below:

No comments: