Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year

Hi everyone

Welcome to 2012!  This is my first post as host of NZSU!  Please bear with me as I get to grips with this new role.  Hopefully there won't be too many teething problems.

I would like to send a BIG thanks to Keryn for hosting this site over the last 12 months - I have big shoes to fill :)

I have a few ideas for this site and will share them with you over the coming weeks.  If you have any ideas for this site please email me.

Now on with the picks of the past week.


Top Row L-R:  Sharna Russell, Rhonda Fawcett, Delys Cram
Middle Row L-R:  Keryn Campbell, Paula Dobson, Debbie Lamb
Bottom Row L-R:  Paula Woods, Anna Mangnall, Barb Bicknell

Thanks for sharing your creations.

Paula

4 comments:

Keryn Campbell said...

Well done Paula. What a perfectly seamless transition.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Paula, for relieving Keryn this year. And thank you, Keryn, for giving us our weekly dose of inspiration in 2011. You are both appreciated! xoxox

Sharna Russell said...

Here's to a great creative year, im sure you will do a great job Paula.....Thanks for posting one of my creations,

Yvonne said...

Thank you Keryn for the last 12 months of pics, and to Paula I hope that this year doesn't bring too many challenges.