Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 29 January 2012

SAB is here! plus picks of the week

Hi there

I thought I'd do two posts in one - one showing the picks for the week and one showcasing SAB products.

Top Row L-R:  Julia Leece, Bron Heslop, Paula Reid
Middle Row L-R:  Delys Cram, Yvonne Walker, Alison Hydes
Bottom Row L-R:  Rhonda Imrie, Paula Dobson, Anna Mangnall

Top Row L-R:  Bron Heslop, Sharlene Meyer, Jacinta Argent
Middle Row L-R:  Tracey Old, Kelly Nelson, Keryn Campbell
Bottom Row L-R:  Deb Ryan, Jacque Pedersen, Sally Williams

I'm looking forward to my order arriving with my SAB supplies:)  Thanks everyone for sharing your projects - keep them coming.

Have a good week.
Paula


No comments: