Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 8 September 2013

Short and Sweet

Hi Crafters,

Well I'm officially back to Sunday night posts again, had the Rugby Prize giving on Saturday so Rugby is over for the season... phew back to normality.

Make a Statement Digital Tour was held on Saturday in Auckland, and from what I've seen and heard it was fantastic. I've seen a few great examples already by looking at your Blogs, and have included them in this weeks "pics of the week" I didn't get a chance to attend but I know from working with the programme how fantastic it is!

That's all for now folks, I'm still battling a cold so will make this short and sweet. I hope you all have a fantastic week playing with your MDS software and can't wait to see more examples next week.

Now for this weeks pics...

 
 
Have a great week everyone
 




No comments: