Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 22 September 2013

What do you do with your extra supply of cards?

Hi Crafters,

How many cards do you have in stock? and what do you do with your extras?

I have a plastic container fill of cards I've either received from swaps or made myself at classes or just double ups from a party I've done. The ones I've created I give my family and friends cards I've received are used for samples and giving to charity organisations.

Here are some NZ charity organisations you would consider when thinking of donating:
  • Family Life international
  • Starship Hospital
  • The Cancer Society
  • SPCA
  • St Johns
  • Childfund NZ
  • Northshore Hospice
  • Westpac Helicopters.
  • WSPA
  • Breast Cancer Foundation.
  • Ronald McDonald House Charities.
  • Plus your local church or school may love donations.
So next time when thinking about "what should I do with these extra cards" think about donating them to a good cause.

Now onto this weeks pics...


 
 
Have a good week everyone, and happy stamping!
 
 

No comments: