Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Wednesday 2 October 2013

You never know what SU card stock will be used for...


Hi Crafters,

Well I've had quite a busy and emotional 10 days with losing my favourite uncle last week and welcoming my cousins second baby this week. It makes you think that life can make you cry with sorrow and then cry with joy.

I had all the family camp at my house for 8 days leaving no time for blogs so running a bit late - just when I had everything planned for "every" Sunday. But I did find time to make some special cards for those whom I love, which brings me to my topic "You never know what SU card stock will be used for"

I loved my uncle very much and wanted to send him off knowing I'd made something special for him, so asked the family if I could design the order of service which they loved! I ended up designing something for him that I think he would have loved and the WW card stock was perfect for the overall effect with the thickness being perfect.

Then for my new cousin Carter, I made him a beautiful baby blue card using Bermuda Bay CS. So never underestimate the versatility of Stampin Up Card stock and what uses it can have.



Now onto this weeks pics...

 
 
Have a great week...
 


No comments: