We had another great training morning with the lovely Jacquelyn Williams this week, based around managing your down line and how you can best help them. Which got me thinking "What would you do for your customers?" and what makes you different from someone else?
Some demonstrators like myself enjoy giving them that little bit extra, like sealing their new wood stamps or adding a hand made "thank you" card with their order, through to following up with a phone call to see if they have any questions about the product.
I love to make my home made fudge and include a few pieces in a sealed bag with their order or a little chocolate fish.
My suggestion is treat others the way you would like to be treated, If that means making that follow up phone call... do it. Or giving them an idea of the product with a Thank you card... do it.
Most people would be happy to see you are happy to receive their order.
Next time you have a customer order, maybe think of something like this;
- Include a Handmade "Thank you" card
- Include a little sweet treat.
- Include a 'How to use' information for the item purchased.
- Include a tips and tricks single Tip.
- Make a follow up phone call.
- Seal wood blocks.
- Mount their clear or wood stamps for them (Check with them before doing this)
I wish you all a great week...