Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 3 November 2013

New NZSU administrator required for 2014

Hi Crafters,

Well It's almost a year since I took over the NZSU managing of this site from Paula Reid, so it's time for me to pass on the reins to a new administrator for 2014.

The new administrator will be required to manage the site and load new demonstrators wanting to join, through to posting each week something new and fantastic and getting the great job of selecting "pic of the week" The role requires the new person to look after and manage the site from the first week in 2014 through to the last week of 2014.

I have truly enjoyed each week posting something new and creating topics I hope you have all found interesting. I'm sure the next person will also enjoy the fantastic job, so please e-mail me if you are interested in taking over from 2014.

Now onto this weeks pics...

 
 
Have a great week everyone.
 
 

No comments: